Artiva Developer candidate fulfills company needs by participating in Software Development Life Cycle phases to deliver features within the Ontario Systems Artiva RM and Artiva HCx solutions.
Low-end salary range starts at $87,500.
Our client has a culture of Respect, Integrity, Diversity and Teamwork. We strive to create a culture where all our employees feel respected, valued and have access to growth opportunities. We encourage our employees to work together and value each other. This has created a positive and inviting environment for our employees to provide an outstanding product to our clients. Our employees are the driving force behind our years of success.
Our client has been in business since 1915 and is 100% employee owned through creation of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental and 401(k) with a company match.
· Analyzes multi-discipline business processes
· Gathers, and documents, requirements
· Designs, and documents, solutions
· Conducts testing to affirm pass or fail criteria
· Contributes to user training materials
· Conducts release, install, and activation activities
· Conducts corrective, adaptive, and preventative maintenance activities
· Administers database, and application, layers of Artiva solutions
· Works with Ontario System’s tools e.g., version, studio, terminal, and web
· Works with other tools e.g., ticketing, project management, and query tools
· Consults with requestors, and management, to communicate scope, status, and targets
· Complies with all company policies and procedures, and other duties as assigned
· 4+ years’ working as developer in Artiva solutions
· Advanced skill in administration of Artiva solutions
· Advanced skill in scripting for Artiva solutions
· Advanced skill in tool sets used to develop, and configure, the Artiva solutions
· Advanced skill in business analytics disciplines
· Advanced skill in report writing disciplines
· Advanced communication skills, written and oral, at all layers of organization
· Advanced knowledge of change, design, testing, and integration disciplines
· Advanced problem-solving skill, ability to independently resolve points of failure
· Ability to independently manage tasks under minimum supervision
· Ability to retain multidiscipline information from variety of business units
· Advance knowledge medical revenue cycle disciplines
· Ability to track current trends in development within the Artiva solutions
· Must be a US Citizen
The position may be filled remotely.