We are hiring an experienced Artiva Software Developer to join our well-established software development team. Below are the responsibilities, skills and characteristics we need our ideal candidate to have.
· Experienced in requirements gathering
· Designs and documents solutions
· Conducts testing to affirm pass or fail criteria
· Administers database and application layers of Artiva solutions
· Works with Ontario System’s tools e.g., Version Manager, Studio and Webstation
· Understands and follows Standard Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices
· Helps mentor and train junior developers
· 3+ years’ working as developer in Artiva RM or HCx
· Advanced skill in administration of Artiva RM or HCx
· Advanced skill in scripting for Artiva solutions
· Advanced communication skills, written and oral are key
· Knowledge of change, design, testing, and integration disciplines
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Ability to independently manage tasks under minimum supervision
· Knowledge of medical revenue cycle
· Ability to track current trends in development within the Artiva solutions
Relationship Building is important for this position as you will be a part of an internal development team who is working with customers from around the country. Superb interpersonal skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
Additional Skills required is a technical background, listening carefully to determine what problem needs to be solved. Communicating clearly so that even non-technical employees can understand what is being done or taught. If you are driven, has ambition, demonstrates a service-oriented personality and has a competitive nature, this role is for you. Can’t be opposed to to work longer hours to meet deadlines.
Education and Training
A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, management information-systems, informatics or applicable years of direct technical consulting experience. Must be a US Citizen or legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Emprise Technologies, LLC was established in 1999 as a full-service solutions provider in many industries. Emprise develops data handling and software solutions for client around the country. By combining our client’s business sensibilities with our technology, we produce products that allow companies to work more efficiently and effectively.
Emprise provides a rich benefits package that includes paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, a matched 401(k), and excellent health insurance. We offer a competitive salary package, with starting wage dependent on qualification.