Cedar Falls, IA
Salary: $110,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An outstanding leader with a proven track record of leading through change, delivering measurable results, creating value through improved use of technology (infrastructure and applications) and creating a high-performing team and culture.
• BS/BA Degree in Computer Science
• MBA with a specialization in Information Technology Management is helpful.
• 10+ year of experience in Technology roles spanning strategy, product development, program management, consulting and other related topics.
• Experience leading teams, particularly technology teams and product/project managers, etc.
• Must possess a broad knowledge of software development, technology stacks, and business processes.
• Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions.
• Ability to develop business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation recommendations.
• Experience in management consulting working across client-facing business lines is a plus.
• Experience leading transformational initiatives that include RPA, AI integration, and contact center digital transformation strongly preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop strong business relationships with key leaders throughout the company. Partner with the business and operations to identify new opportunities where technology can drive value for the business.
• Mentor staff and operate as a player-coach to provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation, and support of business process technology solutions and operating standards.
• Embrace and facilitate continuous improvement and enhancement of people, processes and technology.
• Design technology strategy based on business objectives and then translate that strategy into an actionable plan.
• Responsible for selection, implementation, and ownership of software applications which are designed to increase the organization’s ability to effectively communicate with, and respond to consumers.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain overall conceptual strategy and framework for facilitating effective consumer communication, including the effective utilization of letters and electronic communication, skip trace, predictive dialer technology, and all other means of consumer interaction.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain overall strategy and framework for workforce management.
• Lead the implementation of multiple strategic digital and technology initiatives, tracking implementation initiatives against agreed milestones and KPIs.
• Advise on emerging technologies and best practices. Build a strong understanding of the emerging Financial Services landscape and define plans on how to incorporate those trends into the business.
• Build, own, and manage the financial business case for the technology strategy.
• Participate in technology security and compliance reviews as part of regulatory exams.
• Contribute to business continuity and disaster recovery plan and process.
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Background checks and drug testing required.